5/17/11

A Day in the Life

Today, someone gave me, quite possibly, the fattest crabs I have ever seen (and will eat) in my life.


They are now happily merging with sotanghon, awaiting their fate on my dinner table.


Today, I helped Enrique crack open his "piggy pig."


And after seeing the contents on the floor, I realized that he so efficiently took coins from all possible sources (read: lolo's table, the emergency money jar by the kitchen counter, mommy's wallet, to name a few). He is now P750.00 richer. I must remember to deposit this the next time I get to the bank.


Today, Hannah and I tried our hand at making pan de sal.


Not bad for a first attempt. I think more kneading next time, more sugar with the flour, and maybe try a mixture of bread flour and APF.


Today, I made my first batch of calamansi marmalade.


I can't wait to try it tomorrow.


And now, I feel like this...


It has been a good and productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment