4/15/11

All Grown Up

Yesterday, I bit the bullet and brought Enrique to his first day of summer school. Being the crazy mommy I am, I decided to enroll him over summer break to hopefully provide an easier transition for me for him when he goes to school this August.


Mateo, my little bundle of energy, swung into major kuya mode. He got Enrique into the car and basically walked Keats all the way into his classroom. It was so nice to see that side of my little boy.

And Keats? He proved to be quite the little trooper. Although quiet in the beginning, he quickly settled in to solve a puzzle, all the while observing what was going on in his new environment.



Upon picking him up from school, he proudly showed me his very first work that is now hanging on his cabinet door....


And Hannah couldn't help being the ate of the family. She brought both brothers to school and picked them up.


Yes, it's time to have another (and last) baby in the house. Hurry, Raul, your siblings are growing up!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know THAT pre-school! That's where I first saw little Lizzie playing with my Mickey! Did Hannah and Mateo go there, too? Oh, Ceci, your kids are growing up so fast, your little bun in the oven must be kicking like mad to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, Mateo went to Kiddie Lab, and now Keats. And you're right, Raul is kicking like mad...I want him to come out already. My mantra is "six more weeks...six more weeks..."

    ReplyDelete